I have a big favour to ask you guys. I'm currently studying game design and a big part of that is market research. For my course I have been asked to gather research myself, I decided to use a questionnaire but I don't know enough people out of college to ask to fill it out. I'm going to put the questions on here, if you have time I'd really appreciate if you could fill it out and note me. If you can't/don't want to it's fine and I'll understand. Game questionnaire- 2D games
(For multiple choice questions just removed the undesired answers)
-Under 18 -18-25 -25-30 -30+
1) Do you play/want to play any 2D games?
2)If yes why do you it enjoy it/ if no what would make you want to play one?
3) What is your current favourite game?
4)What do you like about that game?
5) How would you feel if it became a 2D game? Why?
6)Do you think that the visual changes of making it into a 2D game would take away from the experience?
-Yes -No -Not sure/depends
7) What features/concepts would you want to keep if it became a 2D game?
8)What features would you like removed if it became a 2D game?
9) What platforms would you prefer it to be for?
-Xbox 360/one -Ps3/4 -Pc -Nintendo -Other
10) Is there a reason you would prefer these platforms?
Thank you for taking the time to read.